First Grow - Special Kush - Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stoned Ghost, Aug 8, 2012.

1. #61 Genocide, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    water will not burn the leafs, chemicals in the water will burn the leafs. btw

so if you are giving pure water to them, the browning is not from that

2. and yo dont stress about shit people say, your purple stem may not be normal for your plant but its ok it will not die just from that.

Did it myself at first, over react when your plant doesnt look 100% perfect, its ok lol

care for her and dont give her nutes till its a few weeks old and a alright size and you will do good

3. how they doing ghost lets see them pics

4. Thankyou, Ill get some pics up in about 3 - 4 hours when the lights are back on.

5. sounds good, I love me dat good ol kush lol

I am currently growing some critical kush :)

6. water wont burn the leaves, but the light being intensified sure will. imagine it like the sun through a magnifying glass.

Well im yet to receive my ph tester. i have strips and a old PHScan1 meter. but im thinking its off. always fluctuates. The water i use is rain water from the tank. then boiled and let cool.

Pictures soon!

7. Add a little roots atonic or great white in ya nxt mix solution make sure ya ph is 5.5. Or hydrozone. This should clear up ya small root stems and clean them up to create new ones and have a better channels in roots for food intake.

8. Okay problem seems to be worsening, although. growth rates seem normal. i dont believe its a ph problem due to the other plant being treated the same and watered the same and there is no problem there.

here are the photos:

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

[​IMG]

Special Kush.

Purple, Brown on new growth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flash

[​IMG]

9. Is there salt build up in soil u maybe using. I have always gone coco with advance nuits. Never had issue. But u may not have issues it may just be the hybrid strain. Piece mind go to ya hydroshop spend £££ on coco repot. Buy the way are u leaving you water to stand 24 hrs befor adding nuits or ph down up.

10. Yeah i leave the water to sit for 24 hours. I havent added nutes nor ph up or down. as i haven't received my PH Pen.

Ill see how they are going tomorrow. if it get worse ill go to the Hydro store and fork out the money for a new Pen and PH Up/Down.

Could i use aquarium PH Up/Down?

One more question, I have bottles of PH Up/Down. But They are probably 12+ Years old. I take it they aren't safe to use?

11. Well if u not no ya ph well u is in limbo hard or soft water. U using ph kit atall. If not your r playing in a bomb field

12. I have been using this, but it may need calibrating as it is quite old.

Ive tested the water a few times to get an average reading. this is what i got.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watering soon. if i get runoff i will test it.

13. Tell ya what get 5ltrs of water which uou have cured 24 hrs put 1 mill per ltre. A B grow in then tead ya tester to c if any movement in ph pen. Or even get a cf reading or ec reading

14. U shoud no seedlings should be 5.5/6 ph

15. I dont have any nutes at the moment.
    The run off came out to be around 6.0 - 6.2

16. your soil may be a bit rich for them

really watch how much you water it since its so small it uses very little water

I really have no idea what could be causing your inner browning on the new growth.

the 5 dollar drip tester ph kit is very accurate and plenty good for soil growing

17. I believe it may be burn, as when i spread the new growth she is nice and green

18. ya that makes me think your soil is too rich for sure

so try not too water as much because every time you water your giving it more nutrients.

give it a half cup of water then let it dry out for 3 4 days but keep checking it every day and make sure shes ok

19. I mean light burn.