First Grow - Special Kush - Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stoned Ghost, Aug 8, 2012.

1. #41 Genocide, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    And for you mr. knowitall here read this and maybe do some research

The sex of weed plants can be affected by many factors. Environmental conditions, weed seed age, lunar stages, and chemicals are known to ...

or is it Mr. Grumpy? :smoke:

2. Yep your right. Light color totally alters DNA

3. who are your seeds from ghost?

4. Ladies were looking happy this morning. although lights out till 6:00PM

Well the research I've done. Light Spectrum has nothing to do with altering the sex of a plant, The light spectrum is to induce better growth. Blue is better for Veg, Red better for Flower. I could use red for veg, i just wouldn't achieve the same results as the blue would help the plant grow more.

As for deficiencies, If anything i think if it were a Phosphorus Def if anything for a purple stem. But how would i have such a deficiency in such early stages?

Thank you CountryGrow, for your help and kind words. To be honest some things Genocide is posting did actually get me worried. but your positive reinforcement has diminished those worries. Thanks again.

Might get some photos later on tonight.

:bongin:

5. sorry if you thought i was saying you had a deficiency because I didnt. discoloration can be different things, you haveto be the judge of that

and the color spectrum i may have twisted a bit in my baked state of mind lol it happens, i still swear i read that color of spectrum can attirbute to sex. people think what color cup u put seeds in will affect sex, i didnt go saying to get black lights now did I? or run red for veg

6. [quote name='"Genocide"']sorry if you thought i was saying you had a deficiency because I didnt. discoloration can be different things, you haveto be the judge of that

and the color spectrum i may have twisted a bit in my baked state of mind lol it happens, i still swear i read that color of spectrum can attirbute to sex. people think what color cup u put seeds in will affect sex, i didnt go saying to get black lights now did I? or run red for veg[/quote]

I read that hitler was still alive and hangin on the beach with elvis and tupac....update! Micheal jackson just joined them.

7. You mad? lol

sorry if i upset you. maybe you need to smoke another joint there bud

8. U need to buy cannabis bible chap read badics before making a thread like this. I like helping but commen sence is a must. When buying seeds feminized are way only to go.

9. If read properly, its stated they are fem seeds.

Cab is built!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    what does everyone

10. Scrogg grow wll way or sog. Nice little set upp 200watt bulb then. Nice one

11. Im just going to do some lst and topping when they both grow a bit. then let them grow up till about a foot, then start flowering.

cabs about 3 foot high.

considering getting a 250w mh and hps set up.

12. Dont mess with lst or topping on your first grow, get a feel for the plant the way it would grow naturally

13. I wanted to keep the plants low down and bushy to help with light penetration for the cfls, also increase yield and bud sites

14. If u want to keep them low just look into super cropping or pinching this will restrict hight but gain width and more coulers. U tube if u need to no more. If topping make sure its cut just after the connection joint top of plant.

15. Photo Update

havent been watered for almost 36 hours. Watering soon.

They are 6 days old from sprout, 9 Days since potted

Special Kush

[​IMG]

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

[​IMG]

New growth on Special Kush seems to have a slight brown tinge, is this a problem?

[​IMG]

16. Got some issues

17. I may be wrong but I do not think your stem should be purple at this age, check your ph of water going in

18. [quote name='"Genocide"']I may be wrong but I do not think your stem should be purple at this age, check your ph of water going in[/quote]

Your just wrong again.

19. Everything being said makes me stress out, until you come along and clear it up CountryGrow. Thankyou.

What do you think the possible issue could be?

Im thinking maybe a drop of water may have sat in there and intensified the light and could be a slight burn, as you can see the Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice has no brown.

20. lol you are so negative countrygrow.

you say he has issues, but do not try to help him fix it

you say I am wrong about everything, I dont see your nice plants there budy. I can show you mine

go read, purple stems on alot of strains means the plant is telling you its missing something. I have personal experience and experiments verifying this