First Grow - Special Kush - Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stoned Ghost, Aug 8, 2012.

1. image-2420354348.jpg

This is pic perfect health.

2. The photo was taken just after a watering. I've only ever just given it no more than maybe a shot glass full a day, even though I've read places you should water with up to 1/3 runoff?

The temps are actually really cool where they are.

There stretching for light this morning!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When do you think the best time would be to switch to the 105w CFL's?

3. Aslong as you can keep the temps down do it now

4. I dont know why you would need to not start with your full lights i always do.

5. Okay lights have beem swapped, 2 x 105w 6400k CFL's with 2 x 80mm PC fans exhausting the hot air out the top of the Hood. My little temp gauge sits around 20 Degrees Celsius

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG].

6. Nice. Did u find those bulbs at a common store?

7. just dont over water, u gave it some today? give it a few days befor u give it more unless its looking dry which it shouldnt be unless its really hot in there

what you got on the walls in your box there?

8. Nevermind no store we have in common...i see you said celcius.

9. [quote name='"Genocide"']just dont over water, u gave it some today? give it a few days befor u give it more unless its looking dry which it shouldnt be unless its really hot in there

what you got on the walls in your box there?[/quote]

You can water sprouts everyday I do about .7-.1.7 oz of water daily for mine.

10. ya if your giving them the right amount you can. if hes giving them a half cup or a cup of water each time... gunna have trouble

11. [quote name='"Genocide"']ya if your giving them the right amount you can. if hes giving them a half cup or a cup of water each time... gunna have trouble[/quote]

He is using a shot glass. 1 fl oz.

12. I only ever give them a minor watering, last night i upped the water to maybe 2 oz each.

Yeah mate, Australian Grow. But i know you can buy them off ebay. Thats where i got mine from.

Pictures from this morning. they seem to have liked the watering i gave them and the new lighting. Perked up quite a bit, looking good.

This is the Special Kush

[​IMG]

This is the Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice, Nicknamed 'Nemo' for his smaller cotyledon

[​IMG]

This was the temperature last night.

[​IMG]

One question, the stems are looking a bit purple, is that due to it being cold?

:bongin:

13. They liked the light!! Haha

14. They definitely did, Going to go check in on them now, Might even get a feed. if not definitely tomorrow morning. I have to actually keep the exhaust fans off to keep the temps around 25 Degrees Celsius, otherwise it drops to around 14.

So about 57 - 60 Fahrenheit. Seems a bit cold for the babies.

:bongin:

15. 14c is fine when the lights are off.

The stem being purple is fine and 100% normal, some strains do it more than others.

Dont start nutes untill its a bit bigger, if thats what you mean by feed.

16. 14c is with the lights on and with exhaust running.

Sorry, i just meant a good watering when i said feed.

They got it about an hour ago. Won't be watered for a few days, Im glad there enjoying the new lights. can't wait for them to grow a bit bigger.

17. alot of times red or purple stem can be a lack of nutrients, in mine i know for a fact purple stems are a sign of lack of nitrogen so i add nitrogen and she greens up every time

18. in your case tho it looks like it is natural, the seedling you have with the little peddle is going to n eed extra attention, thats its nutrient resevoir

19. #39 Countrygrow, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Genocide im calling you out.

You have posted some of the most bogus crap ive ever read on here, quit telling this dude BS.

A purple stem is as normal as it gets, some do it some dont, he doesnt need to worry about that at all.

You also posted that blue light and red light encourage the sex of a seedling? JUST STOP.

[quote name='"Genocide"']are they bagseed? i believe i read somewhere that blue spectrum gives more females and red gives more males, fyi[/quote]

The seedling with the smaller cotyldon is going to be fine, thats not a nutrient resivior..what the hell!! It will be fine!

TO THE OP: keep doing what you are doing, these are looking great and a purple stem is nothing to think twice about, things are looking 100% good.

20. lol i didnt tell the man to do anything, and purple stems are signs of nitrogen def in some plants

oviously you are not sure of what you talk about and if i was 100% sure i would be giving him direction not just giving my 2 cents

when you become a grower call someone out on info that you are sure of

extra attention does not mean give it fertilizer btw. just so you know