First Grow Setup Need feedback

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by big_nate, May 13, 2017.

1. #1 big_nate, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Just getting ready to put these girls in flower in the next week or so I think. Don't want to wait too much longer... Am more excited to upgrade my setup and start again with better genetics! Haha, these are just some bagseeds. Can't wait to see how they turn out

IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1522.JPG IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1524.JPG

Growing under a 400 watt mh bulb right now and will switch to my 400 watt hps bulb when I am ready to flower. This light has done great for this grow, but I will definitely continue growing after this and feel much more confident in spending more money on a better light for my next go around. What should I look into? I like the idea of using LED over my hid light since even my 400 watt seems to put out A LOT of heat. It was actually overwhelming at first but I got it under control with a couple small fans I found at walmart. For what I paid they actually do a great job in my grow area.

IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1514.JPG

I started the plants off in Fox Farms ocean forest potting soil using purified water. Now that the plants are both in veg I mix a handful of nutrients in the water. I use botanicare CNS17, Cal Mag, Liquid Karma, and Dyna Grow Pro Tekt, and Fox Farms Big Bloom. These nutrients have worked great but I'm looking for a solid base to grow with in the future. Any feedback welcome, would love to know how I'm doing... looking for anything needing improvement. Thank you :GettingStoned:
    IMG_1528.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am using the Canna Terra line + ginormous (whatever LOL) bud enhancer + a weekly shot of Backstrapped Molasses. Medium=75% FFOF , 25% organic perlite.
    Only suggestion I would make for next time is that you use Fabric pots...Makes life simple! IMHO!

• Like Like x 1