First grow, seedling advice / setup

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Greenerthumb420, Apr 24, 2022.

1. I'm flowering my 3x2 with 170w of LED, and vegging my 2x2 with 130w of old crappy LED. 600w from an HPS bulb is plenttttyyyy of light.

2. Your a legend bro thank you heaps .
    I've got another frame bit I'm gonna add on now for some height .

Will post an update .

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. What's the length and width of that metal shelf? The plastic green house thing I'm using is packed, I have zero space left. Looking for options for next spring. Damn this pic is from a week or so ago and doesn't do it justice. Tomatos are almost touching the lights and sunflowers are growing out of the bottom shelf.

IMG_5403.JPG

4. Nevermind, I'm stoned, and we've been through this, it's the same shelf hahaha

5. Have dropped em down for now until I sort my garage for the tent .

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. HAHAHAHA IT IS TOO THE SAME SHELF OMFG .

Hahaha made my day

7. Could not find that photo on your page when I looked so I've only just got what you were saying about the greenhouse lmao

8. You'll like having the space, believe me. As your interest and knowledge picks up you'll start acquiring things and needing places for them. I started growing in small closet downstairs out of the way, had a tiny shelf to keep my grow stuff. Fast forward a few years and my entire bedroom closet is veg area and grow stuff storage. I've got a flower tent with boxes of stuff stacked ontop of it, the livingroom has that plastic greenhouse and the table next to it has boxes and soil and transplant bins yada yada yada.

Little different because I'm doing a ton of regular gardening..but yeah you start taking up space quick.

9. Man I'd love to do exactly that , just severely limited to my options as I'm In Aus . I'm assuming American?

10. Yeah that's a bummer, the stuff is pretty frowned upon down over there. I'm up In Canada. I never pulled the trigger till after it became legal to grow. Not that I'm a law abiding citizen or care to follow every law, but didn't want to step on anyones toes in the house and get them paranoid. Gotta play by the rules, right?

11. It's weird though, as legal as it is, I still had a hard time with my outdoor plants in the front yard. I was paranoid that whole summer. Was a couple years ago, that's long gone.

I kinda realized that it's just a damn plant, and it would take a LOT for me to have a grow op going that would get anyones attention, legal or illegal.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Bro if it was legal it would be a definite career path but here's waiting a hoping haha
    Doubt they will ever legalise it

• Friendly Friendly x 1