First grow Second week how does it look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Justice23, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I've started it in a PC box until next Tuesday I'm going to move it into my 5ft grow box (haven't created it yet) . How does it look? Any tips or advice helps. I'm using fox farms nutrients and soil. Haven't started nutrients quite yet. I'm going to wait until I finish the box. Light is 150w cfl 18-6

Attached Files:

2. looking fine. Are you intending on flowering her out in the PC box? I could have a few useful suggestions if so. 

3. very nice, good job

4. #4 Justice23, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Nah I'm moving her to a grow box 5ft tall haven't determine width quite yet. I just got my sky walker seed and should be germinating it tonight. Is it okay to have one two weeks older?. I will keep you updated on the boxes creation

5. Looks good!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This is my 6wk in veg White widow plant. Last week was the first week I was able to use my fox farms nutrients trio. I started with week 1 1/3 of the original strength. The plant is starting to look bad does any one have any idea what could be causing it? I checked the ph last week by using the runoff and it read between 6.5-6.8 I really don't no how precise it actually is. Does anyone have any advice on a good method to check ph and a good ph meter I should buy? So after I checked ph last week I was thinking it could possibly be a nutrient deficiency, some said possibly magnesium, so with my nutrient solution I mixed 1 tsp of Epsom salt. I only water my plant with my nutrient solution twice this week. How often should I water it with my nutrients solution? What is a good feeding schedule? I'm using ff soil also I just added perlite to the mix.I just placed it under my 400w mh light yesterday. Two weeks ago it looked fine so I decided to super crop it and I felt like it responded pretty well. My leaves looked so beautiful and green two weeks ago and now they look yellowish dark brownish bluish and a little orangish. What's causing this? Will this effect my yield? Will this effect my potency? The leaves are also starting to curl and they feel very brittle. Any advice is appreciated I just want to cure this problem ASAP because I want to take clones off in a week and starting the flowering process in about 2 weeks. Thank you
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102137.192186.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102149.997787.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102161.696244.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102173.813983.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102193.350575.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102201.697918.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102213.763036.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102223.419432.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393102232.304138.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Might be nutrient burn from the new use of fox farm.  In my personal experience if things are going good, stick to what you are doing....I usually don't need to add nutrients if at all to the veg process because since you have foxfarm or any name brand soil you already have nutrients in that, so you don't need to add any.
    You should try to get some mylar in there to reflect some of the light to the bottom.  Also, use scissors and cut off those bottom leaves (ones in picture 6) to decrease the amount of small buds you will get from flowering.  You really want the plant to grow nice big buds at the top and keep the growth going at the apex of the plant.

8. Just an observation, but with them sitting on carpet, do you have any drain holes in the bottom of the buckets?

9. I'm going to use them for clones. It looked like this before I used my additional nutrients. I just now starting using more nuts to try to cure it

10. Yeah. When I do a regular water should the water go through the bottom?

11. Because it doesn't

12. I have a grow tent coming in a week so I'm not worried about Mylar right now. T should be here by Friday

It is sitting on carpet and you have drain holes?

14. That was just in those pictures. I have a runoff catcher under it now. I just transplanted yesterday. That is irrelevant . I rarely have runoff when I water is it. Is that normal?

15. I think Ima flush it tomorrow and continue my water and nutrient cycle afterwords. You think that will work?

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393712986.223676.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393713012.300261.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393713037.297635.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393713058.135960.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393713097.815353.jpg

17. New pics. Flushed last Saturday. New growth looks good. I cut off all of the yellowing fan leaves. In opinions?

18. How does it look?

19. Looking good, She is a mother plant I take it?

20. Yeah. Should I take clones off of her? In early life it went through a lot of stress because of the living conditions at the time. Is the yellowing a normal thing?