First Grow. Sativas and Mutants!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TapEmbargo, Feb 4, 2009.

1. This is my first. Please let me know your comments and suggestions. Everything looks good so far just a few strange girls. We had a power outage for about 5 days and they lived under a 125W CFL but have adjusted well. These pics are right after transplant to the Hydroton. Thanks for the help!

• Hydro or Soil Ebb/flow Turbogarden by Botanicare. Seedings in rockwool cube which are placed in hydroton filled pots.
    • Type of light? 125W CFL for seedlings. 400W Plantmax MH placed about 10" up.
    • "Atmosphere" Conditions Temps run 65-75, Humidity a little low staying around 30%. I turn on a fan for about 30 minutes per day.
    • Waterings 25 gallon reservoir at ph 5.5-6.0 floods the tray for 15 minutes twice a day
    • PH Range 5.5-6.0
    • Nutrients/Supplements New Earth Custom Grow and Body Builder (Silicone supplement) - both at 1/2 strength. Liquid Karma 1 tsp/gal. 25 drops Superthrive.
    The first pic shows the overall grow. Don't strain too hard, there are a few tomatoes and a pepper plant growing with them. The second pic is a sativa diva from the flying dutchman, the last 2 are the mutant plant from sagarmatha gardeners choice. Thanks again!

Attached Files:

2. bump pleaseee

3. Looks good so far...the only piece of advice I might add is to possibly water up to four times a day. I've had to water more in my old E&F system, especially when they got bigger, other wise it looks like your good to go.