First grow ready to bloom yet? Lowryder2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Keithstoner27, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I can see white pistols from my plants as of today there about 4 weeks old and 5-6 inches when should I start with the bloom mutes I been using ff grow big thanks.

2. I don't think it would hurt but a plant that small has little nutritional demand yet. I'd wait until they develop a week or two more.

3. Ok thats what I was gonna do that was my gut feeling and made the most sence to me. They kinda grew slow at first bc of the temp I believe it was around 60 where they were for a week. Thanks for the input.

4. You could do an experiment for yourself while you have the chance. Give one of the plants 'light feed' of nutrients and give the other nothing but water. Light feed mixture is usually listed on the nutrient bottle. Then, record their growth and decide which one is doing better. This way you are changing a 'variable' so to speak. Doing your own experimentation is more important than any website information you could ever find.

5. I agree that experiments are the best way to find out what works but in this case probably unnecessary. a 6" plant in fox farm is not going to need fertilizing. it's more likely to be bordering on over fertilised at this point. I would wait a couple of weeks yet. what size pot do you have it in?

6. Yea, a 6"er doesn't demand much. Check my post out from today you guys if you have the chance.

7. They are in 3 gallon pots with roots organically soil so there deff getting enough ferts. And there under a 400 mh for now than to a hps. And I've been feeding them grow big by ff and the ph is perfect.

8. sorry, I read it wrong, I thought you said ff soil.... anyhoo, having it in a 3 gallon pot it should be good for a long time, even if its amercan gallons (these are smaller than everyone else's)

that's a huge pot for such a small plant, be careful you don't water it too often. I bet it lasts ages between waterings :)

9. The soil has a lot of perlite in it I have no complaints about the roots organic soil little pricey but. And I water it about everyday every other day sometimes. I let the first 3 inches get dry than I give them a drink and watch them grow.