First Grow Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BlakenKayla, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Okay ive already started my first grow.I live in a camper and have an extra bed the folds down attached to the wall.So i mounted 2 2' flouresant lights on the ceiling and placed the plants on the bed.Today is the 11th day of actual growing.Plant 1 is 2 inches tall and has 2 sets of leaves (not including the origonal leaves when it sprouted)
    plant 2 had 2 sets of leaves working on its thrid set and is 2 1/2 inches tall.plant 3 has 2 sets of leaves working on the third but i recently overwatered so hes drooping so im tryna get that str8nd out.Plant 4 is for some reason slow hes about 1 1/2 inches.
    Is everything going good? and is there anything i can do to make it better?

2. Hey man. Congrats on your first grow. There are a lot of great people with a ton of growing under their belts always willing to help out. I'm only on my second grow myself but have learned a ton. Feel free to browse through my first grow where I had a lot of problems/lessons learned I ended up with over 3 oz after drying though.

Sounds like you've got a good setup. Are you worried about stealthyness or is that no big deal for you. Post some pics, let's have a look.

Take it easy

3. Ill have to take pictures tomorrow if i can get a camera and stealthyness is only a partime thing i can leave them out and when i need stealth its as easy as closing the bed up the lights and plants are in the same spot and it doesnt crush them.

4. Okay so its day 12 i went to walmart and bought a cfl that says it produces 1200 lumens and hooked up along with my 2 24' flouresants.
    heres the grow space:
    [​IMG]
    heres plant 1:
    [​IMG]
    2:
    [​IMG]
    3:
    [​IMG]
    4:
    [​IMG]

Overview
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you can see (i know its blurry) but on plants 3 and 4 there are some slightly yellow spots what are these and is it ok to have them?if not how do i get rid of them?
    and how are my plant looking for day 12?