first grow questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EatSLEEPvw702, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I thought I would do my first grow considering I've never found any seeds in my sack. I live in Las Vegas so I figured I would have to do a indoor grow. Sense were starting to warm up and I don't think it would do well in 110 degree summer days. Some of the things I'm worried about are lighting and smell I live pretty close to nabors but I smoke inside every day and never had any problems or complaints i wanted to do bubbleponics but everyone is saying soil for my first grow. My worrie is smell if im growing 1 or 2 plants is it goin to be bad enough for my nabors to complain.i just dont wanna spend money on carbon filters and what not and my first grow turn bad because of something i did like over water or chemical ect. Any feed back would be so helpfull and much appricated

2. If you have any concerns about smell, and it sounds like you have some, get a carbon filter. Depending on strain, 1 or 2 plants will still smell more than you can possibly believe in deep flower. A good filter and fan can be had for under $200. That's a whole lot less than the costs of the alternative. I would recommend simple soil grow to get the basics down. Good luck.

3. Would it have to be in a cabinet or something like that or could I just Have it in a open room

4. You technically can have it in an open room. I'd recommend reflectors around your plant. Also make sure you can regulate the room temperature. (Provide air circulation)

Keep in mind the plant's need a strict light cycle.
    So the ideal room would be one you don't use daily for personal use. (For example during flowering stage when its light out time for the plants.. one shouldn't watch huge ass TV in that room.)

5. Yea I have a spare bedroom that my snakes live in and they are light sensitive so I could just change the snakes time to the plants needs so there's no mix up in how much light the plants are getting. I'm going to build so sort of box for the reflectors