First Grow, questions, comments, concerns?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aceandandie, Jun 10, 2015.

1. #1 aceandandie, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    I've always wanted to grow and finally did it! I've never grown anything in my life lol. I got a seed out of a sack put it in soil outside for 7 days and walla. The bitch of it was I didn't have my shit setup so it went from soil to hydro. When I transplanted it, I broke the stem. I thought I was up shit creek... I babied it for a week and it took off. I planted it on May 14 outside in some miracle grow soil (just what your mom had lol). Transplanted May 21 to my cloner out of soil to full hydro, had 2 t-5 lights on 24/7 for the first week then switched to 18/6. On May 31 I moved her to her permantent home and interduced 1/2 the recemended nutrients( technaflora). I am currently using 2 t-5's and a hps lights. On June 6 I did a total water change (distilled is what I've been using) 3/4 the recemended nutrients. My temp is at 78º during light and 48º humidity, havent checked at night. I wanted to start this thread at the beginning but didnt get it done. I plan on once a week post from here on. PLEASE if there is any pointers or info you can give me much appreciated! Thanks for checking this out and tell me what you think!
    IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0159.JPG IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0166.JPG

2. You need to cover up those holes that are not being used, you don't want any light getting into the reservoir  

3. Ok, im on it. Thanks for your reply!

4. SWIM_obviously thanks for the heads up on that! I had alittle build up on my roots which I thought was from the nutrients. After your post i Googled and found out it was algae. I got some hydro guard last night and started it this morning... fingers crossed

5. you still wanna cover the open holes light kills roots

6. CfLedDirtee thanks for your post as well took care of it immediately.

7. Good shit bro

8. You don't have to do the swim nonsense here..not a us company..

9. It was meant to be ironic, lol

10. XXMelkorXX please elaborate on your reply?

11. XXMelkorXX, please explain to us why you think that not criminazling yourself online is nonsense?

12. SWIM - Someone Who Isn't Me.

13. Lol he never once said swim ... Its thee guys name lol

14. The sites server is in the Netherlands..so a law enforcement agency can't supeanoa them to get your IP or use what you post on here as evidence against you..other boards do that so you don't incriminate yourself.. Here we are safe..as long as you don't post pictures of yourself..or link you here to your twitter or Facebook where they can use it against you then..I've been here since 2005.
    No one has been busted because of GC

15. Just noticed the posters username..lol I'm medicated..llol

16. Its all good lol! Thanks for the heads up tho.

17. Just a couple things this week I had to deal with. 1. A little bit of algae on my roots (treated with hydroguard) seems the be working. 2. Water temps ( frozen bottle) seems to be working. Some new pics also, and I'll take any info as to what strain it is?
    IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0170.JPG IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0172.JPG