First grow please help!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by cricket912, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Are those gorilla tents worth the xtra $$$???? And would a set of florescent lights be efficient enough to grow autos?
    And I also just purchased this aerogarden kit off the net with nine pods to find out its only worth growing 1 plant in it.....is that true or myth ... any semi cheap set up ides would be GREATLY appreciated I have roughly a 2 by 4 closet to work with but want a high yield can somebody please steer me in the right direction so I can quit wasting money. :(..

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you have a nice closet with a door you won't need a tent just paint walls white or they have reflective material u can buy to hang on walls with a decent light and a simple scrog setup you should be able to pull at least 4-6 ozs if you have it dialed in good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app.

3. The closet should work fine if you can ventilate it properly. A 6” inline fan with built-in speed controller, about $75 on Amazon is a great investment. As for lights, a t5 will work to grow autos. Mor light like an hid setup will increase yealds,but also generate more heat, and cost more
    Hope this helps. Good luck and happy growing!

4. The closet should work fine if you can ventilate it properly. A 6” inline fan with built-in speed controller, about $75 on Amazon is a great investment. As for lights, a t5 will work to grow autos. Mor light like an hid setup will increase yealds,but also generate more heat, and cost more
    Hope this helps. Good luck and happy growing!

5. The closet should work fine if you can ventilate it properly. A 6” inline fan with built-in speed controller, about $75 on Amazon is a great investment. As for lights, a t5 will work to grow autos. Mor light like an hid setup will increase yealds,but also generate more heat, and cost more
    Hope this helps. Good luck and happy growing!:hola: