first grow(picture updates!!3/15)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabiscurtis, Mar 12, 2010.

1. #1 cannabiscurtis, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    probably about half way done with budding but who knows. there are 2 pics of a vegging plant. stem is turning purple.

2. Looking good is that a homemade cab or a grow tent

3. its home made out of drywall and some 2x4's fpr support. 2 70w HPS then some CFLs to fill in some of the gaps. the fan is mounted on the wall.

4. bumpp! plz tell me what you think of the bud shots!

5. Looking nice, what is the strain? how much longer?

6. strain is unknown. it came out of a very stinky bag. id say about a month to go and then ive gotta learn how to cure it. i gently squeezed one of the buds for the first time today and it smelled sooooooo good. i know your arent summposed to touch it but oh well one time wont hurt.

7. Well, you're almost home then, curing isn't that big a deal.
    My first grow, all I did was trim them up, cut them down, hang them for about a week, then into jars. BUrp the jars every day or so for a few minutes and your golden.

It kin of looks like one of the strains I got, but I don't know what mine is either, possibly hash plant. I gets really sugarry.

8. nice and hairy :smoking:
    noice

9. one of them is very hairy. i cant wait to smoke it. im hoping for 2 oz off all of it but i may be pushing my luck

10. I bet you could easily pull 2oz from 3 trees like you have

11. theres 4 in there you cant really see in the one pic that well but there is 2 on the left on ein the middle and 1 on the right then a small vegging one i move in and out all the way on the left. but you really think i could get 2 oz off it?

12. LOL i see the 4th! haha
    but yeah dude those buckets look pretty large
    and thats what im using as a scale
    So it looks like if those buds dense up a bit
    you could get 2+ from them all easy

13. they are all in 5 gallon buckets cept for the on ein the middle, it in a 7 gallon

14. new pic updates. i got an overall shot of all my ladies. the white bucket and the yellow bucket are 2 weeks ahead of the pink and the brow buckets. the one pic is a vegging plant. pretty healthy :D

tell me what ya think plzz

15. Plants look great cannabiscurtis :D any topping on those? Keep up the great work looking good! :)

16. i pinched the plants about 4 times each id say but they all just kinda did their own thing. 2 of them turned out similar but the other 2 have theri own characteristics. i wasnt expecting them to turn out as good as they have for my first grow.

17. Looks about the same as my first grow. If I go by bucket sizes I'm calling you down for 3 oz trimmed and dried.

18. lol i would be so stoked with 3oz. i was really expecting a bad result considering my lights arent the greatest, and almost a month and a half was wasted vegging with crappy flourescent tubes. the ladies are coming along nice so far though.

19. curtis my man, those ladies are lookin mighty fine! if you are unsure about when to chop, take a look at the trichs with a mag glass. you'll be able to tell alot better, but most start with clear or slightly amber heads that gradually become cloudy or opaque when THC levels have peaked and are beginning to degrade. Regardless of the initial color of the trichomes, with careful observation you should be able to see a change in coloration as maturity levels off.

good luck!

20. +rep thanks a lot, i look at/care for them twice a day so i try to notice everything thats going on and im definately gonna have a look at them cuz the trichs are starting to get a little bigger and visible. i know they arent ready yet but id still like to see what they look like now.