First Grow (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thowed Off, Jun 16, 2012.

1. this is my first grow, im indoors using ff ocean forest soil no added nutrients yet. im 35 days old in these pics, trying out a sativa and a pop corn kush the popcorn is approx a week younger than the sativa. just looking for opinions and input i think they are beauties tho.

Attached Files:

2. Nice, they look real healthy. Living proof that you don't have to add anything to ff ocean forest soil for the first month at least.

3. yea i actually attempted to use the big bloom at 1/3 strength and grow big at 1/3 strength and it actually slowed down so luckily that was only 1 feeding ever since just been using good distilled water and they have been real impressive under 400 mh

4. I think you are right...:cool: Very Nice....

5. Thanks

6. Waw.It look's healthy.

7. thanks i dont want anything too large for indoors i know by keeping them smaller/shorter i will not yield as much but they are approx 17-20'' tall and i started flowering yesterday cause at the rate they were growing they would have been too large for my inddor area in the next month.

8. They're looking very nice.

9. Looking good!

10. Sweeet, just in a room wit 1 light n all does mirrors ?

11. [quote name='"RogerRabbitt"']Sweeet, just in a room wit 1 light n all does mirrors ?[/quote]

"all dose mirrors" are most likely Mylar film
    ;)

12. Yea the back of my closet wrapped in miloy

13. #13 jttrg, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Something is wrong with her

Attached Files:

14. With yours or mine?

15. Yours looks great...mine is flowering but tiny tiny bud site's

16. How far into flowering cycle are you?

17. Are you flowering under a 400mh or did you switch to hps for flowering? The reason I ask is because I noticed you said you didn't want them to outgrow your room and I know HPS caused quite a bit of stretch for me when I switched the bulbs. My plants nearly doubled in size so I'd recommend flowering with the MH if you are having vertical space issues. Just my two cents.

Peace! :bongin:

18. The height isn't the problem its just looking like weak buds

19. Im flowering under hps verticle space isnt a problem i seeded under 6500k cfl before the mh switch wich i believe helped me bush more than grow tall...i started flowering at around 18 inches so even at double i should be around 3 feet and thats fine im just trying to avoid 4+ feet