first grow, pics of plants 1 week after germination

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Adult_Toke, Oct 19, 2007.

1. I started with the hopes of germinating six plants from bagseed. Four seeds actually germinated, one never made it out of the dirt (threw it out yesterday) and another looks like something went wrong with its genetics or something. As you can see it looks like it has a third cotyledon or something.

Two plants look like they're doing pretty good though. I'm a little worried about their color, but they seem to be growing fast. I tested the soil pH and it came out to be just a bit on the acidic side, 6.5ish or so. I'm not totally sure about the quality of the test, though. What do you guys think? I'm using six 40w CFLs, could that be too much light for seedlings?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can't wait to start flowering in a while. :hello:

2. Lookin great Toke. The same thing thats happening with your odd plant happened with one of my speed queens. I didn't think it was gonna grow but its doing fine now and looks normalm, it should be fine. And your lighting is perfect, but, the more you can get the better as long as it never gets to the point of a burn which is easily solvable by moving the light away.