First Grow (pics)(need advise)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dandino, Aug 11, 2011.

1. ok so i started my grow about a month a week ago...i just wanted u guys opinions on how it looks...if it looks healthy...any nute deff??....usin 4 cfl spriral 100 watt light bulbs...also another thing i noticed today while i was takin the pics...that there are centipedes in the dirt how can i get rid of this problem??...

THIS IS WAT THE PLANT LOOKED LIKE 2 WEEKS IN THE DIRT
    [​IMG]

THIS IS A PIC OF A YELLOW STAIN ON THE LEAF. ANY IDEA??
    [​IMG]

SIDE VIEW
    [​IMG]

AN IDEA OF HOW BIG THE PLANT IS
    [​IMG]

THIS IS THE ARIAL VIEW
    [​IMG]

LOOKIN FORWARD TO U GUYS RESPONSES...APPRECIATE IT...

I JUST ADDED SOME NUTES FROM HOME DEPOT...BUT I JUST READ THAT THAT WOULD PROB BURN THE PLANT SO...HELP LOL

2. Is that a bagseed?

3. is a bag seed a seed that u found in a sack?? if it is that then yes it is...

4. looks good.... how strong did you add the nutes?

5. Thats one pretty lookin plant seems to be growing fine. What kind of nutrients did you add? If it is of the miracle grow sorts make sure you don't go with the recommended strength.

6. some shit...ill find out the name later today...but yea i told his dumb ass but he was like look how much water it is...i told him to only do a qtr of wat they said...so yesterday the top of the plant was burnt...but he told me that the light was touchin the plant...idk if he said that just to make it seem like it wasnt the nutes...but ima add a pic today...but anyways i found a hydro store bout 20 min away...i been seein that fox farm is the one to use...is there any better ones than other...or which would be the best one?? n if i do this...how long should i wait to add the new nutes in??...thanks

7. THIS IS THE PIC OF THE PLANT 2 DAYS AFTER THE NUTES WERE ADDED
    [​IMG]
    THE NAME OF THE NUTES WERE AFRICAN SOMETHIN PLUS...

8. Now the plant looks good. I'm not a soil man. I like to grow in hydro. I think you have more control and never have to worry about watering, which is why I went hydro. I tried soil and found that I couldn't keep up with the watering schedule.

9. yea i might start doin hydros...they do seem to be more easy...i might get the equipment pretty soon...how long should i wait before adding the fox farm...or should i flush the plant first?? i will add more pics of it tomorrow prob...

10. I don't think that is nute burn. It looks like the bulb actually did burn the leaves IMO.

11. appreciate it man...i havent gotten a chance to really look at the plant in 2 days so im lookin forward to seein it myself n lettin u guys see it too

12. so here is an update to my plant...i took this pic today (3 days after the nutes were added)
    [​IMG]
    THIS HERE IS A PIC OF THE LIL HOOD ASS SETUP LOL
    [​IMG]
    THERES ALSO SOME REGGIE N SOME OTHER KUSH PLANTS IDK HOW THATS GOIN TO WORK CAUSE WE DID START THEM AROUND THE SAME TIME...

13. In the first pic, do the lower fan leaves have white spots on them?

14. Im not sure i didnt really look at that...i know we got centipedes...idk if its from that...ima check asap though

15. the plant didnt have any white spots...that was just the cam i guess...but here is a shot to see if its a female or a male...or is it too early to tell??
    [​IMG]

16. can you get a different angle on this?

Attached Files:

17. yessir ill do it asap...wat can i use to get rid of centipedes??

Grasscity Deals Near You