first grow pics at 2 wks old

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iTsDaGanga420, Jun 12, 2009.

1. hey everyone let me kno wat u think and if everything looks good so far. thanks.

Attached Files:

2. looking good.....you should look into LST.

what kinda light are you using??

3. for now just 3 100 watt cfls im getting a hps 400 watt in a couple day. wat r lst???

4. Low stress training.....makes more tops = more buds. also helps make an even canopy for better light distribution/penetration over your plant.....

5. nice u kno of any sites that well help me with that

6. What strain is that?I would say if you could get somewhere with more headspace if you veg them that big.You can always pinch the top sprout,and that will inturn create two tops,so forth and so on as the tips pop up,creating multi tops and that will grow a shorter fatter plant.nice pics tho.rawk it!:metal:

7. i did share, just follow the link...........

8. its either northern lights or crystal my buddy mixed up his clones but ya thanks man i think i will go cut the tops

9. Link to LST:

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/122936-how-lst-low-stress-training.html

Did you read an Ask Lucas thread? That looks like pH and Lucas' version of Flora series nutrient program. If you are still under the CFL's do not increase the strength. Once you go under the HPS you should be able to push it up to 0-8-16 (or around 1400ppm).

10. so 8 ml per gal. for flora-micro and 18 ml flora bloom