First grow, outdoors.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gabel420, Mar 29, 2013.

1. High everyone.

This is my first grow ever and i have some q's.

I'm growing 3 bagseed. 2 Have germed with paper towel method one is still closed up. The 2 that germed are in solo cups, one of them unfortunately sprouted with the root going up then back down but is coming along nicely. I saw the root poke up through the soil so i tried to gently nudge the seed down a little. The other one i haven't touched. Everything should be going smoothly with that one other than the fact that i sort of fucked up planting them. Not neccesarrily that it matters too much but oh well.

I'm starting them under a flouro with a small growbox in a cardboard box in the closet. Painted a plastic half-circle dome thing white, added a little thermometer. I live with the mom and if she finds it im deffo fucked.

This grow is going to be outside with soil from the ground with some topsoil on the top. Thinking about adding some worms when i transplant them? Anyway. The problem im having is the spot. My house has a backyard with no fence, then a hill thats 30 steps behind my house, a creek at the bottm, then on the other side a storage facility with a Lowe's right in front of it. The areas i had chosen are near my house and im fairly sure no one goes there. The only problem with the first spot i had picked is that its right behind the fence which isnt a problem. The possible problematic part is that the areas is covered with vines, there is bamboo around it. and some trees. It's quite crowded BUT the main issue is that there is an electric transformer where my fence and my neighbor's meets. If we had a storm and they had to work on it possibly, they could look down and see some precious MJ growing on the ground, then the cops would have a rope tied around my balls.

The other spot is a bit farther in with about a 4x4 feet clearing next to a fallen tree and bundle of dead vines. It does get some direct sunlight but it would mostly get indirect sunlight, would this be ok? I'm fine with having the grow take a little longer because hey i got time. I'm going to be pissing everywhere around my spot, putting up fishing line. There's shit ton of deer around here but i don't think they'd go to those areas. better safe then sorry. Gonna put some eggshells around the plants and have them in 3-5 gal. pots outside. Not sure if i want to leave them aboveground or not but i probably will leave above. Will vines possibly interfere with mah plants? I have a machete i could use to control the ever-raging plants.

I'm fairly confident about this grow, aside from the parents finding out. That worries me. Gonna be 3 weeks of me sitting in my room with the closet door closed with tape on the frame so light doesn't get out. By the time to transplant should be nice n' warm.

Gonna start a journal. This post is going on too long, i have an old shitty digital camera, but i could use my iphone to upload pics. Would that be good? dunno with phone pictures and geocaching or whatever the shit the gov. uses nowadays.

anyways if you've read this far thank you loads, i love how everyone on this forum can help others and give them advice on what to do. Is quite nice, dem feels.

Anyways. Have a good day and thanks. Be sure to look out for my journal if you want. Hopefully i'll get it started tomorrow.