First Grow-Organic -Skunk #11-400wHPS-All Help Very Much Appreciated!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by DonLuigi, Aug 29, 2007.

1. By the way for anyone who checked the grasscity shop, they have Euforia listed as 11.6% THC but I contacted DP a while ago about this and here's what they said:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail.
    I don't know where you've read this, but I think it was not on our website.
    The Euforia has a THC level of 18%, regular and feminized. You can find the details here-->> http://www.dutch-passion.nl/home.php?p=interior&l=en&detail=22

Kind regards,

Eddy
    Dutch Passion

Op 30-okt-2007, om 0:20 heeft xxxxx xxxxxx het volgende geschreven:

I am considering purchasing a pack of your feminized Euphoria seeds. However I noticed that the feminized packs claim a THC content of 18% and that the standard seeds claim only 11.6%. Are the feminized seeds different than the standard seeds?

Edit: Just got another email:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail.
    The Euforia is 87.5% sativa / 12,5% indica.

Kind regards,

Eddy
    Dutch Passion

2. Sounds great man- gotta look into a short flowering plant myself...

3. Hey Mr. G, that blueberry-haze I grew last time finished in 49 days of 12/12 on the nose. Of course it was stressed to hell and back and may have been in "Oh my God, I'm gonna die" mode lol. Perhaps under more optimum growing conditions it might take a bit longer and fill out more.

4. If those Euforia do finish in 7 weeks with a potency of 18% then I think that's amazing for an 87.5% sativa. It's supposed to be quite a good yielder too.

5. Gotta try it... That sounds so awesome!

6. Well I finally harvested tonight. A bit early but I need to due to possible security problems within the next couple of weeks. But holy fuck, I underestimated what a job it would be. It seriously took me 7 hours to harvest just 4 plants.

Anyway I know how annoying it is to read a grow with no harvest pics so I will get up some pics of the crop drying either soon or tomorrow. Looks like a good harvest. I have dried some airy fairy, tiny tiny buds from the bottom of the plant in the microwave, just so I can have something to smoke. I've smoked some of those tiny tiny buds 2 weeks ago and it was pretty damn good so hopefully 2 weeks has made it even better (even if it does smell and taste shite).

Thanks for the help, and here's to success in my future grows. I will be starting 4 feminized Euforia from Dutch Passion just after Christmas. Should be a very interesting grow, see if the strain lives up to its specs :D:D:wave:

7. It's not all in the pictures, but this is most of it. Not as big as it could have been, but it had big nute deficiencies throughout flowering due to no veg nutes but that's something I'll change next time. It's got a really good effect. Haven't had such good weed in ages!

[​IMG]

8. Congratulations man- sucks about the early harvest, I know it doesn't pack the same punch as fully mature buds do... But at least you have something to smoke on.

Glad you are alright because security issues can be extremely serious dealing with this. Did someone say they were going to snitch on you or something? Or was it because of something else?

9. Nah it's just that I will be having a big TV put in my room in a few days which means I have to let someone in my bedroom so having the grow going on in there at the same time won't be good. Will still pack a very good punch, even those airy bottom buds pack a punch.

Next grow I will be able to leave it till full maturation and it will be great to see how Euforia performs.