First grow op!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cali Grass, Apr 4, 2011.

1. So me and a couple buddies decided the other day that this needed to happen. We bought three clones that are called "Fast Flower" and are supposedly great for outdoor growing. Would've bought more but this spot is about to get an influx of seeds and sprouts from separate sources. I am very proud of myself for having built a reservoir and a water line :D I basically took one of those gallon sized water cooler things, took out the button that lets water out and replaced it with a hose, and hung it in a waterfall, then ran the line across a cliff and to a cooler that I buried in branches. Our spot is just a clearing surrounded by shit we piled up to keep deer and eyes out. However... its really goddamn close to just about everything. There is a house 100 yards up the hill through an inpenetrable forest of scotchbroom, and you can see a road through the trees down the hill.
    :eek:

2. Congrats man! :D I hope it goes well! I'm getting my first seeds tomorrow for an outdoor grow, so pumped~

3. #3 Cali Grass, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Lol my neighbor walked down there and peeped them. hes like an old guy, didnt seem to care... I guess we shall see if a cop shows up at my door or not :eek:

4. Daammmmmmnnnn