First grow, one plant.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Laxx101, Apr 6, 2013.

1. This is my first grow ever. I have used only scotts soil with no extra nutes. Ive learned so much through this experience. Right now its flowering under a 400watt hps. I started flowering Feb 23rd. The strain is from Sannies seeds. Hercules.

Attached Files:

2. Man those buds look amazing!!!! :) I'm on my first grow atm on week three. I hope I get big colas like yours haha

3. Good luck! Ive learned so much valuable knowledge you can't just get from reading!

4. Definitely, Google is your friend. You will mess up and possible lose a few plants it happens to the best of us. I wouldn't change a thing though she looks beautiful.

5. that first one looks like some angles have sneezed on it. fucking beautiful

6. Awh your making me blush !

7. Did u say no nutes?

8. Looks amazing , I'm also on my first grow

9. Which Scott's?

10. Yes, I actually used Zero nutes besides what the regular Scotts potting soil had in it. Scotts is a brand name sorta like miracle grow

11. IMO that's the best way for someone to learn how to grow straight water and dirt I see so many growers in here that pump there plants and have no idea what they are looking for now that you have got a stripe or two with this plant I would start next with a good base food like GH grow bloom and you will see the change some food will do

Nice job bro welcome to the show

Sent from iPhone 5

12. My mum found my first grow :D

13. When I was 14 I didn't know food was concentrated and had a nice 8 in plant and just put about 15 to 20 ml right on it and it died lol

Sent from iPhone 5

14. Yeah I thought i would get a better handle on growing it with no extra nutes which it had a lack of nutes late in Veg but then i switched to Flowering. The strain is a really hardy and has done great for me and all of my beginner mistakes!

15. Thats awesom with no nutes. Be sure to let us all know if u are starting a journal for ur new grow. Cant wait to see how surprised u are withbthe difference once u start feeding them... :smoke:

16. Oh I defiantly will. The only problem is I dont have really any knowledge about nutes and what kind to use. My next grow is going to be outside this summer. Can anyone kinda point me in the right direction with the nutes?

17. I have no clue about outdoor growing. Sorry. I could give u a little more insight if it was an indoor grow.

18. Just more or less about nutes in general

19. Looking really nice and crystaly

20. Im still a noob and im using GH(general hydroponics) Flora series nutes. They seem pretty simple to figure out and my girls love them. I also use the Fox Farms Tri Pack once they start to flower...on top of the GH Bloom nutes. But I hear Fox Farm nutes are also awesome. I guess its all about personal preferences