First grow one plant critical + auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bink03, May 1, 2016.

1. Hi all thought I'd do a little journal for my plant only using 2× actual 30w clfs 1500 lumens each bulb not expecting a massive yield just having a go if this works out ill be doing more

Using multi purpose compost mixed with perlite using clean rain water to water her

5 days old
    [​IMG]

10 days old
    [​IMG]

When should I start using nutes any feedback will be listened to constructive or not I know I could do with more light but it's just a experiment and she's doing amazingly at the min

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Watering her every 3-4 days with only 100ml of clean rain water

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi love... only use nutes at low strenght approx 3/4week wen nutes in soil gone. Ya plant will tell ya wen hungry but depending onn siol its weeks away love. Ya can still be using stim and multi though for good roots and enzymes that make badness turn to goodness that ya plant can feed on etc. Good luck. She looking mint xxx

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cheers kym ilk just let her tell me when she needs it I'm going to try and not give it nutes if I can help it x

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes Bink03 they have enough nutes for 3 to 4 weeks like kym^^^ said. She looks NiceGood strain! indica dominated hybrid. I would like to try that strain in an Auto.

Good Luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers robbie714

7. 12 days old today really starting to explode with growth now
    [​IMG]

8. Few leaves on the plant starting to curl up a bit on edges I'm thinking bit of heat stress I'm more than likely wrong though any info would be great thanks

9. 16 days old [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Get it planted get the party started

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 weeks old yesturday any opinions on size does she look about right ? Cheers

12. Looks Good! Gonna be Bushy

• Like Like x 1
  13. 25 days old starting to pre flower [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. 27 day old

15. She's looking good. How many days from start to finish does the company say?

16. Looking Good!
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. 8 to 9 weeks brown 6064

18. 33 days old flowering is really coming along just started her with nutes [​IMG][​IMG]