First grow One month in.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sloburn13, Mar 13, 2010.

1. This is my first grow. One month in I just cut the lights from 24x7 to 20 and 4 a week ago and now I am at 18 and 6. I have 9 CFL 3 going across on a hanging fixture i made and 6 on the back. All are daylights for veg. I started the White widow, Barney's LSD and Barney's Utopia Haze on on 2/11 and the Northern lights x skunk #1 on March 16. Using fox farm Ocean Forest and they have been on nutes for 1 week tomorrow. Not sure what the deal is with my Utopia Haze its growing slooooow.All seeds were purchased from attitude.

What do you guys think?

First picture is G13 White Widow
    Second picture is G13 NL x Skunk #1
    Third Picture is Barney's LSD
    Fourth Barney's Utopia Haze

Attached Files:

2. looking good so far. Whats the watts on the cfl's and how far are they from the ladies?

3. post pix of the grow area/ ur setup.

very nice

4. I have them on a adjustable set up. I have 2 26 watt with a 16 watt in the middle on the bar and I have 2 26 watts in the back middle and 4 16 watts that are usually off.

Here is my cabinet. I hope to move to a little bit bigger cabinet in a couple of weeks with a yet to be purchased 400 mh/hps set up on a electronic ballast.

Here is my pic of my set up. (its a old pic and the duct tape on diy light bar is just holding down wires I used electrical underneath.)

Attached Files:

5. Looking good so far. Good luck :wave: