First grow not sure if it has begun flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HappiestHigh, Nov 12, 2017.

1. #1 HappiestHigh, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    G'day all thanks for any feedback im new to growing and this forum,
    I started my first 2 kids soaked in water and then paper towels till the roots popped out, they have been in soil under t5 lights from the 29th of September.

Now little white hairs are popping out from up top does this mean that they are flowering?
    Would it be too soon to flick the bloom light switch on my LED?
    I imported the seeds from attitude seed bank, their website read "60 days flowering" does this mean they start flowering in 60 days or they have completed flowering in 60days?
    Is it true seedling and vegging under t5 lights creates more nodes/buds or would it be better off just growing under my LED? was thinking about rotating 2 and 2 in veg and bloom,

Attached Files:

2. Yes m8 its first signs of white pistils i dont know how leds work but you have a 3 week stretch period where the plant grows. So a mix between both would be good

3. I only have one complete grow under my belt and am almost done with my second so not sure how much my input is worth but in my opinion they look like they’re just starting to flower, and the 60 day flowering time is saying the flowering time is *about* 60 days not including the veg period

4. Do not go by the time breeders give. It will not apply to your grow.

5. In terms of yield, PAR is your measure to watch for yield. If you know the PAR value and color spectrum of the lights - then this - "Red" spectrum lights (2500-3200K) offer better yield in flower. That why folks like a HPS for flowering photo phase. Plants like bluer lights for vegitative photo phase which is why cultivators prefer MH for Veg phase. If you could justify using both types (LED and HID) then one could blaze trails with lighting recipes before blazing the fruits of your crop.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 HappiestHigh, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    thanks for the feedback guys the most so far on the weed forums i have joined, seems like this is a good one.Will update, thanks again.

• Like Like x 1