First Grow (Northern Lights x Haze)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by troll mafia, Mar 6, 2004.

1. These seeds are from drchronic.com , it only took 5 days to get here for only $3 s/h! Very stealth package. My scanner sucks so the colors will be a little messed up

Attached Files:

2. 5 of the seeds were put into a plastic container with damp paper towls and put into a dark place.

3. they look good to me my friend, i hope we see many post's and pictures from you about growing a fat sack of pot.

4. All 5 germinated but I gave one of them away(don't ask me why). So now I have 4. The roots varried from 1/16 of an inch to 1/2 an inch. I filled 4 cups with new potting soil and made drainage holes. I soaked the soil and allowed it to drain for a little. I took a screwdriver to make the hole. I put the seeds about 1/2 inch down. I covered the top with the side of a very see thru ziplock bag(I read this is necessary on "Germination 420) And placed them into my grow chest. I have 4 compact fluros over them, 2 of them giving off 1500 flumens and 2 giving off 1000 lumens. The lights are about 2-4 inches above the pots.

Sorry about the lack of pics, but I can't find my digital camera.

Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong or should doing anything else. Thank you

5. ALL FOUR SPROUTED OVER NIGHT! Two are slightly taller with 2 leaves and 2 are slightly shorter with 4 leaves! I still can't find my digital camera, but as soon as I do pictures will be posted. When I put my finger about an inch deep into the soil, it seems to be damp enough according to the info on this site.

If you have any advice please feel free to post it!