First grow - Northern Lights - PC Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Noxide, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Do some LST and start flowering ASAP!

2. Any advice on how to LST it? You see the room in working with. Being my first grow this is still a huge learning experience.

3. see how its growing towards the light, and theres still room on both sides of ur pot?

you gently tie the branches down so they expand horizontally.

here is a guide that might help you out.

4. Thanks for the info. I'll start some LST tonight along with changing the light schedule to 12/12

5. Your plant looks good compared to the other PC grow's i see around. keep it up.

6. Day 34 - (Day 6 flowering)

Just a little pic update. I did a little bit of LSTing and that really helped giving me a few more inches of room.

Attached Files:

• 1231.jpg
      1231.jpg
      File size:
      666.1 KB
      Views:
  7. lookin good, should get some nice buds with the canopy evened out like that

8. Day 45 - (Day 17 flowering)

My baby got burnt :(

I wasnt able to check it for a couple days and when I returned the plant was touching the lights. My plant has offically out-grown its PC case. Im scrambling to figure out what to do.

Heres some pics

Attached Files:

9. wo, thats lookin good!

10. Hmm I had the same proplem what I did was raise the pc case up with something on each side I then cut a whole in the bottom of the pc case the size of the pot then put the plant pot in hole so its edges resting on case if ya uno what I me en will give you as much room as the length of the plant pot

Amazing plant btw!!

11. Day 56 (Day 28 Flowering)

Well my plant out grew its PC case. I didnt check it for a couple days and when I came back the plant was touching the bulbs. The tips got burned because of that. I moved the plant over to a tub grow.

The plant looks to be still burning. Not sure if its a deficiency or nute burn.

Heres some pics!!

Attached Files:

12. Check out this page it is pretty much my go to for nute concerns, i would start with a soil flush as well, it could be from salt build up