First grow needing some help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sfail187, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, I am new to cultivating and need some assistance. First I am growing 2 White Widow autos indoors, 650w spider farm led, SoHum soil in 5 gallon fabric pots. Temperature at a steady 75 with a 45% humidity. 1 plant is looking healthy while the other is having issues with yellow veins but is growing slightly faster then the healthy looking plant. Water is at 6.3ph for watering and i wait until the first half inch or so of soil is dry before watering. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Attached Files:

2. I'm not familiar with what might be causing the discoloration (and possibly some wrinkly leaves?), but I'd point out that the biggest problems that I've had in my grows, I've caused by trying to fix something else. As long as you feel like you're doing things correctly, continue doing what you're doing. If the problem worsens, post on this thread again. The additional comments should help bump this and get you someone who has seen this before.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you baconman1945, I am hoping once it matures a little more I could make a better decision on how to proceed since it is still growing at a nice pace. I will follow up with pictures in a few days!

• Like Like x 1