First grow need some help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DankRoller87, Apr 1, 2017.

1. IMAG0361.jpg first IMAG0361.jpg time grower here . Any and all advice is appreciated . The strain is unknown bag seed . It's planted in FFOF soil and has only been given Tiger bloom as a nutrient . It's currently 19 days into flower . Flowering with 8 23 watt cfl 2700k . I bumped and completely snapped off a cola . Is this plant going to be fine or be really stunted. Thanks .

2. Hmm bumped the cola and it snapped off eh? Tell me, did you drop something on it or did you trip and fall on it? We've all been there don't lie ;)

No one can say how long/if growth will be stunted especially without knowing the strain or how much stress it can handle. The real loss here was the potential yield from the cola but it'll be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the reply . I actually picked it up into the light that is above when watering and it snapped. It sucks because I don't think the yield will be great from this plant . It's my first grow so I don't have any comparison .

4. There's only so much you can expect to yield from CFLs, so yeah you might not end up with a ton of bud, but that being said, it has a long ways to go so it could surprise you. For your first grow you're doing a good job.

BTW, I've lifted my plants into my lights more times than I care to admit haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey man, I know this is an old thread but I just started my first grow and was wondering your results here?
    I have a small box with 6 x 23 watt cfls in 6500k for veg at the moment, going to switch to 2700k during flower and maybe add an led bar or something
    Opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I put it under a 150 watt hps for the last 3 weeks of flower . I ended up getting 33 dry grams . But it was also a premature harvest so I'm sure I shorted myself

Sent from my SM-J727P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1