first grow, need some advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stringless101, Aug 8, 2015.

1. hi guys,

been a reader on here for a while but not posted. started my first grow about 2 months ago using simple flower soil, generic plant nutrients and my greenhouse. i live in a country with cold winters and mild summers and not a lot of access to good nutrients so it has felt like a bit of a nervous struggle.

i started with a seeds, 4 blueberry (auto) and 4 creme caramel. all seeds germinated but 3 of the CC died within the first 2 weeks (pretty sure i watered them to death) i'm about 6/8 weeks in now and see all the mistakes i have made, such as not keeping a diary. i've had problems with yellowing and drooping in the older leaves which i think i have fixed with bloodmeal and also added some calcium and magnisium which seems to have helped and a couple of them are actually starting to flower i think. i posted the pics below and as you can see the CC's leaves look a little dry. no idea how to even describe how they look so am having problems finding help with it. View attachment 1844412

anyway, would love any advice at all you have as i still have a long way to go and have no one to ask. how many weeks do you think i have left to harvesting roughly? how much will it smell? i have neighbours within about 50 meters. if you're an experienced grower and remember all the rookie mistakes you made, please give me your two pennies worth, thanks!!