First Grow, Need sexing help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by saltwater, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 saltwater, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    Hi Everyone,

I switched these plants to 12/12 on May 4, and I believe one is a male!!!! :(

He is a Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue Feminized, but he is not looking so feminine. There are only two balls that I suspect are balls and I tried my hardest to get the best photos possible. Let me know if you need more..... This is "plant one".

The other plant is a Nirvana Seeds AK 48 Feminized and has white pistils all over the place so I am pretty confident it is a female. I threw in a few photos just to confirm. This is "plant two".

Please help confirm that those are in fact balls!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. bump. Need help.

3. Yeah...plant one looks pretty male...:(

You switched to flower March 4th? You mean May 4th right?

4. Whoops, yeah I ment may. I edited the op. Sorry...

Stupid feminized seeds letting me down. I always knew there was a chance, but hoped it wouldn't happen.

5. Definitely male.

6. Damn. Thanks guys. Will kill it tonight.

7. Fuck,

My lights stayed on this morning for an extra 7 hours of light. Do you think this will cause my one female to herm on me?

Now the plants will get 5 hours of darkness before their next scheduled daytime. Should I leave it that way, or now let them get 12 hours of darkness from when I turned them off?

8. the scheduled daytime is coming up. Anyone know the best thing to do?

9. I would say to continue as normal, let's be honest the damage would already been done.
    Hope it all goes well for ya. 