First grow need help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by spotthedestroyer99, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Hey this is my first grow I was just wondering if this is normal they started getting kinda droopy and kinda light in color on the newest leaves just wanted some input on if I should be worried or if there is any issues you guys can see from seed put in ground 2 weeks ago organic soil nothing but water and small amount of nutrients 300w blue red led

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

2. They are stretching for the light. You might want to decrease the distance between the light and the seedlings (be careful, not too much).
    Also, when you transplant, bury them up close to where the leaves are.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Time for a transplant. leave them an inch above the soil and give them a mist of Epsom salt water (1 teaspoon per gallon). You should notice them getting stronger and more green in roughly 4 days.

4. Transplanting today but the leaf tips are turning brown and yellow

Attached Files:

5. No nutrients!!!! This is not burn. Lay off nuts. Transplant and bury the stem some.

6. Spreading Browning still lime green and weird grey patches on bottom of some leaves starting to get concerned transplanted them after a flush to get all nuts out and now just water am I just being impatient or should they be better these are the worst of the 6

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1