First Grow Need Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by randall813, Jun 19, 2013.

1. K one pic is my set up I just raised the fan so its directly on the light and I included a pic of my area for some tips on what to do.my leaf the tip is upwards and tip is yellow so I raised the light about 1 inch so its about 3 or 4 inches above now

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Well that light will only be good for about a week. The cheapest thing to do would be to buy a bunch of cfl light bulbs and make your own reflector so you can hang them over the plant. The reason you want cfl's is because they put out more light than traditional bulbs with less watts and heat. You should always keep the lights right at three to four inches above your plant and make sure your temps are somewhere in the seventies. Be careful when you water cause u can overwater and kill a plant in the first couple weeks of life if its on a bigger container. Just try and do your research maybe some high times mags or other places on this forum. Good luck

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I gpt a cfl on it now gonna get another friday. And gwt tge light more secure feiday with something othef than string.

4. Damn cracked screwn on my phone. Any ideas how to hang up the lights better

5. you could buy a reptile light reflector dome thing or a clamp style relfector like you find in garages. if you go with the reptile light fixture they make ones with double reflectors and if you bought two splitters you could run four lights under one reflector if its big enough. you could also check out the diy section and search for homemade reflectors/hoods.

6. Thanks alot bro

7. yeppers happy growin man.

8. #8 xDisciplex, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Theres a free book out there on the web called 'Grow 8 .OZ of bud for less then 100 dollar's by seemorebudz'.Not allowed to link it here.Google it.

Pretty much everything you need to know...

That light may be burung your little plant...Soil may need more aeration...

good luck...

9. Lol I have that book its ok. Good one for first time.

Attached Files:

10. Heres a page from the book. Look how they hung there lights

Attached Files: