First Grow, need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SalSilva, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Hey all i have recently gained permission from whom I am living with to grow a plant or two for personal use. I can grow it either indoors or outdoors. however i do not have much money for equipment. Because I am only growing 1 plant I do not care too much about quality or anything like that I just want to grow a few of my own smokeable buds so i would appreciate just a quick simple explanation. I am fimiliar with how to germinate and plant the seeds but the rest I am unsure. Can i just plant 1 outside and grow it like my tomatoes, peppers, etc and other herbs.

2. read the stickies, learn how bud grows first.

then decide if you want indoor or outdoor

3. Everyone thinks growing is easy but it is more to it. Growers have their own style and techniques, in order to grow you must learn about what your plants needs to grow and what it needs to flower.

Start reading :D

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html

4. Why would u put all the time and effort and not care about the quality of ur smoke. U might as well grow the best bud possible. Google should be ur best bet to find out what u want to know.

5. If you can grow outside safely, then do it. Growing inside is much harder and requires a big investment. Outside, it is just like growing tomatoes, except don't give it Miracle Gro tomato food, but some nutrients that are more marijuana oriented. And you don't even have to fertilize very often outside. Watch for bugs. Why not start with a seed or clone from a quality strain?