First grow - need help drying - curing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluntsmoker15, Sep 9, 2010.

1. I need help with drying and curing my plants, ive read a lot of ways but idk which was is the best, I heard mason jars are pretty good for curing but idk what way would be good for drying and how much do you guys trim your bud up. Here is some of my first year growing, I think its coming along good and one plant bud that I trimmed, does that look good? idk.

Attached Files:

2. if u go to the harvesting/processing forum there are a few different methods..basically they need to be dark and cool and not-humid for a few days until its really dry then put them in jars for the cure

3. nevermind... i put the same like as dream.... use his link...

4. I just trim off the largest fan leaves and hang them upside down in my closet for 5 to 7 days, or until the stems break. Then I take them down, trim them up, and put them in jars. I burp the jars daily and allow it to cure as long as I can stand.

5. they also tell u when is the best time to harvest!!!

6. Thanks for the help guys, im gonna read those articles and I know I couldve search, I kinda just wanted to show a lil bit of my first grow.