first grow need feedback!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magicc, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hi i just started 4 plants recently.they are 10 days old. im using two 19 watt cfl's and distilled water two seem to be darker than the other two. they got pretty long which im sure is from incorrect light but im broke lol though they seem to be growing well. the actual weed leaves are big and each plant has 2 sets.im just wondering should i just put soil an 1 1/2 inch to two inches below the leaves or stake them. the pots have plenty of room for more soil.

2. anybody?

3. Is they fall over than use a stick for support

4. they havent fallen over but do you think i could just put more soil into the pot?

5. You could but it should already be full. If u add more soil on top it could just compact back down so might just be a waste. Stake it if u feel a risk of it falling over

6. if u put more soil in around the base of the stem this is gonna give it support and also create a moist warm dark spot for new root growth out of stemm kinda like how u bury the clone stem and roots form off the stem.... bury that little girl all the way to its leaves it will be fine good luck man