First Grow! near end of flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BudsOnTheBrain, Feb 1, 2010.

1. week 7

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      882 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      362.2 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      218.7 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      495.6 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      606.6 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      617.4 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      289.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      381.2 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      557.3 KB
      Views:
  2. congrats, looking good.

3. Nice. Looking forward to harvest? :cool:

4. Congrats!!! She looks real fine...

I am am growing the same strain in hydro and the two girls are about an inch tall (4 days old).

When you say 7 weeks is that from date of germination?

5. Think it is 7 weeks into flower. Awesome nugs dont' see them that big under cfls very often.

6. ive been waiting for harvest for a long time after all the problems ive had.. im startin to get excited:D

this was my first grow and i think i made a bad desicion on the strain it was so small and compact even under a 400 HP she only grew 5 inches in flower.it being a pure indica seems to live up to its reputation.

i vegged under 3 of those big cfls from lowes that are a 300 watt accivelent bulshit that didnt work for nuthin had to go get me a real light for flower:cool:

after this girls done i have some clones from her revegged sisters to be flowered.. ima try super cropping out for myself:cool:

7. thats not a cfl thats a UVB bulb idk anything about them but everyone says there whats up for trich production so i got 2 one red one blue

8. good job man try to post pics of your harvest... i got about 2 weeks left in my first grow i am freaking exited

9. the idea behind the UVB bulb is to 'sunburn' the plant, causing it to produce more of its natural sunblock...TRICHS! i doubt the red/blue would really make a difference, as long as it's putting out a little bit of UVB.

10. a few days from harvest .. took one early to test it.

amazing it made me wanna sleep.. soo i eventualy did:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      878 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      247.8 KB
      Views:
  11. Must have been great to test your own grow. Sounds like it laid you back... How was the taste?

12. yeah it set me back a little longer then expected but i just harested and it all seems worth it now :D

i have a suprise for anyone following my thread.. my reveged clones are like somthin youe never seen before:eek:

pics of those will be up soon

until then heres a few pics of my FIRST HARVEST!:hello:

13. unless that main cola weighs alot more then i think it does idt ima reach my goal of a oz:cry:
    but i cant complain its still looks dank:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      673.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      867.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      690.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      774.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      617.3 KB
      Views:
  14. nice plants brother !!! ive just started 13 of these babies !!! i know there a very short structure but its what i need in the way of getting some sleep lol , also got a few other high end kush strakins but i8ts this \agk im most intreasted in . how did your clones you took get on ?? no probs ?? peace

15. my hanging method exactly. my dry smokable weight is 27% of hang weight fyi. when u top ur girl, u will have 4 colas like the large one u have their

16. yeah he will have 4 colas but they wont all be as big as that one. You're limited by the light. but 4 top colas would produce more bud than just the one.