*First Grow* my rundown, need ideas, tips and tricks.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Slammer, May 2, 2017.

1. Growing in a closet tent. 2x4x5, Soil: FFOF, 600 w LED viparspectra, growing in #5 smart pots, only thing I have left to get is a carbon filter. I have auto seeds, Chem City Blues. I know I prob should've went with photos for my first grow but I just really wanted to grow this strain. Just looking to get some tips on watering, what kinda water to actually use and things of that nature. Any future tips welcome from transferring pots to trimming. I'll take/need anything. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. *Also using Elite nutes

3. Where are your fan and filter?? Its gonna get warm REAL quick in there.

4. I did 50/50 ocean forest and happy frog 20% perlite it has good nutes so dont feed for atleast 3 wks. I hear your not suppose to top auto due to their short development period. You wanna feed it as much as you can without damaging it. Lst would be best option i think you dont really wanna do anything to shock or delay growth.

5. You could get fancy and do enclosed co2 system

6. That's what I have left to get. Hopefully in about a week. Any suggestions?

7. How much perlite you think I should use? 25-30% ?

8. VIVOSUN 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline Duct Fan with Variable Speed Controller for Ventilation

9. Either is fine

10. Ff soil already had perlite when you buy perlite make sure its just perlite mg perlite has additives even tho it just says perlite on front look careful at ingredients

• Like Like x 1
  11. Home depot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nah, no need for a 6" fan in that tiny tent. I know because i own that tiny tent. 4" will be more than enough.

13. He could always go with a hps/mh in an enclosed hood tho

14. That's something I was wondering, if a 4" would be enough. So seeing as how you too own the tent I'll take ur word lol