First grow - Miracle Grow Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sucrose OG, Jul 27, 2017.

1. So what happened here did MG make it all the way to flowering? I need to know please

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Day 41-42 of flower for the MG grow.
    Record breaker mode engage.
    Plumping up daily now.
    Quality looks on point too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. You have nice lower buds too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 49 of flower.
    Getting some nice fade and the gals are really packing it on.
    About 2 weeks from chop. Give or take ..plant dependent etc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. 8-31-17 stacked.jpg Right there with ya..51 Days in for me..I figure 10days -14days out.
    FFOF w/ 25% Perlite..Canna Terra nutes + Backstrap Molasses
    GDP Bud shot;) + 00 Kush (3+wks out) and Mystery in front (2 wks or so out)
    8-31-17.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's a thought for you..Years ago an old hippie told me to snip off random Leaf tips in late flower, to make her think something is chomping on her leaves so she makes more resin..IDK, but I do it anyway;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looking good man.

TBH I have tried about everything. Myths...from the books etc . UV def gives them extra resin production since the plant creates it as a form of sunscreen etc.
    I K.I.S.S nowadays. Keep it simple stupid. I/e me lol

I have defoiled, not defoiled, added molasses, bud candy etc.
    I have found at the end of the day. Biggest determining factor for frost production is genetics. Plain and simple imo.
    Same as high type. This myth that amber trichs gives you couch lock weed is just silly to me. Letting your plant go %30 amber is actually no bueno. They are ambering from oxidation of the heads etc. All milky is peak ripeness. Sure you will have some amber and some clear but you want milky for the bulk of it.

You want couchlocky weed grow something with those effects. Not a sativa dominant plant and let it go "amber" for that effect lol

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Interesting..(I will try almost anything these days..WTF..LOL?)

I am going with a cold water bath the last 2 days she has left..I hope I get enough UV from my Nextlight Mini (bright white LED ) and a Unit Farm UFO80 Burple in my flower tent.

I usually only grow Indica/Indica leaning, since I like more couchlock. The GPD I tried a few months back was just right for me..These are some MSNL Genetics and they are looking pretty frosty. In fact my eyesight is bad, and I can see the little puppies without my loupe..LOL
    The exceptions for me are GG#4, GW#4, and I have a couple of Royal Gorilla and Gorilla Bomb in seedling stage now.. (Yeah, I love those Gorilla strains LMAO)

• Like Like x 3
  10. You did a Great Job man! I've been Reading about that resin production as well! I think it's on the cover of high Times Magazine they have a big article in there about UV light and using low temperatures to get a Blueish or purple hue. I've been hearing a lot about that lately! I think they did some experimenting it's always increased resin production, but now they say it will make a much bigger difference. Something to that effect lol!

My plants are 37 days in bloom it's a 9 week strain but actually hoping she finishes before that. Because I ready to start a couple seeds for my No-Till. And I need my 4 x 4 because I have it dialed in to my liking.

Anyway I wanted to Ask you Guys a Question if I can. I ran out of PK boost, I'm 37 days in and using Fox farm trio. The tiger bloom supposed to be like a PK boost I was laying off the nutrients and I gave plain water for the last two feedings but I think I'm just going to give some tiger and big bloom and skip the grow big which is high in nitrogen for a couple Grows. I was thinking I could add EWC Kelp and some neem or maybe make some kind of tea with powdered malted barley and Fulvic acid that you use with no till. I just need to get it more potassium and phosphorus. I never went without giving a PK boost before. You can see on the taller plant.[​IMG][​IMG] Like how your Grow came out!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. How much did that one set you back? I know eventually I will get one more Quantum Board for a Flower..then later on I will maybe try building a light. Idk so many different options! I'm excited to see how well the Quantum Board flowers the little clone that's under it now! Here's a couple pics of the clone..[​IMG][​IMG]

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

12. Harvest on about half the garden. MG pulled through :)
    Everything left is going an extra week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Was only $200 all said and done!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)