First Grow - Micro Grow: Magic Bud in Soil under Flouro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Seeka, Mar 18, 2007.

1. General notice to anyone here:

If you see Salvia seeds for sale, DO NOT BUY THEM! YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED!

Salvia is a fucked up plant that cant reproduce properly, and the only way to cultivate it is through clones.

BTW GREAT GROW MAN +rep

im doin somethin simliar and i hope i get bud half as good as yours! :D

2. ...good point about the Salvia seeds Mike. Growing Saliva from seed is almost impossible I hear.

I've been really lucky to hook up with a guy who grows on cuttings from his original plant. I met him last month and he agreed to sell me a young cutting. It's been growing really well and now I think there are some leaves big enough to harvest.

I'm planning to try a 'quid' and chew them to see what effect this creates. I LOVE Salvia, it brings about the most amazing state I have ever expereinced - wonderful.

He also gave me some dried leaf to smoke, which was fantastic.

Sally D - 20th June 07.JPG

...take it easy and peace to all

3. Guys, well here are those long awaited photos...

Drying Bud.JPG

Dried Magic Bud.JPG

Box o' Bud.JPG

I can tell you guys, having now smoked quite a bit of this (I was totally baked last weekend!!!) this shit is... well... the shit!! It's turned out much stronger that I had expected.

I'm really pleased with this grow and now I'm on my second indoor as well as a secret outdoor...

First Outdoor Grow.JPG

#Durban Poison# - looking for a good Sativa, my fave!

Take It Easy Everyone!

4. Awesome grow man!:hello:

How much did you yield?

I'm looking forward to your next grow! :smoke:

5. great lookin buds you've got man!

6. :hello:... just dropped in again guys to say how well this bud has been received...

I've been smoking it since the harvest and sharing it with some mates - they love it.

Got to say this strain is fuckin excellent for the money' I don't know if it was beginners luck or what but it's mighty strong for me.

I also tried mixing it with some 'Spice' last night (I'd read this goes well with weed) and 'fuck me backwards' it was some seriously intense high. I tripped balls. It felt like I was having one long continuous orgasm and had just left planet earth for a tour of the solar system. It was totally AMAZING. And, if that wasn't enough!, I got horny as hell and at one point thought I'd cum in my pants, without even being touched!!!!!

LOL!!

So, my point is - most certainly a happy chappy with this little sample...

MAGIC BUD - YOU ROCK!

can't wait to grow more of this one!!!!

Seeka