First grow - Master Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by seedling4life, Mar 25, 2010.

1. #1 seedling4life, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    I just want to thank everybody for all the help I received here with my first grow, I couldn't have done it without this forum....:):)

This is master kush from white label

potty.jpg

potty3.jpg

This one got stressed and turned into a hermie, it was full of seeds so I made some hash...:)
    potty2.jpg

This is everything, 6 plants, 10 OZ dry
    potty4.jpg

2. You can make hermies into HASH>?!?!? how? klol

3. Looks nice !:smoking: What was your experience with the seeds? Germrates, male female?

4. Damn good grow for your first one man.
    I love the picture where you are holding all the branches together, almost like a biquet of flowers :)
    Keep up the good work man, i bet you cant wait to get started on your next grow after everything youve learned from this one.

5. The were all females (I didn't buy feminized), except for the hermie, all seeds germinated, but they stress easily, they need special care...

I also had some sensi seeds, afghan and skunk and they were crap, only 1 skunk seed germinated and it turned out to be a male, I sent them an email and they made me fill out a form and send receipts and then ignored me afterwards..

6. that is exactly what it looked like and smelled like mago-papaya, tasted like sugar smacks though...

You are right, I cannot wait, looking for something that tastes like mango, medical grade would be nice, any suggestions?..

7. loooks awsome man.my first strain was master lights :)

8. Make sure to get those seeds out! Those are Master Kush seeds, pretty valuable.