First grow. Making sure I'm on track.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bundles, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Hello everyone I have 3 feminized Mazar plants they are roughly 80 days from seed 6 weeks into flower.

Medium:
    FF ocean forest
    Perlite

Light:
    HPS 400w

I have a closet that is 3x2 the three plants are in. I feed them every 3-4 days with Mad Farmer nutes.

1506607876369.jpg 1506607887959.jpg 1506607899649.jpg

Buds seem thin is there something I can do to thickin buds?

I am using 2 gallon pots, I realize that might be small for the size of these plants but at this point I am unsure if it is safe to transplant to a bigger option.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Those will fatten up. Still early in flower by the looks of it. Wait and watch

• Like Like x 1
  3. They look in good condition, not obviously suffering from being rootbound.

I can't decide if it looks like there's some foxtailing beginning to happen, which might be one reason why visually you might think they look not very chunky on top. There's a big height difference, watch out for the heat emitted from the 400w lamp if the tops are getting too close.

Overall the look of them is well into flower, yes, but also a long way to go and plenty of time for them to fatten up naturally. Keep doing what you're doing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The big girl is about 5 in from light I realize that is to close but I have no more room. Is there anything I can do besides moving the light up (Which is not an option).

5. Tie her down away from the light

• Like Like x 1
  6. Still look good man and should pull a fair bit from that, no need to transplant IMO.. how long they been flowering ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. They have been flowering for 6 weeks. I am going to post a picture of how i was able to pull them down when light turns off.

8. Ah okay yeha bro pretty skinny for 6 weeks but still good man.

9. This is what I ended up doing. 1506663592569.jpg 1506663605221.jpg

Now the top bud is around 1ft away from the light.