First grow. LSD closet scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 4bis99, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ok, so I started this whole thing about 3 weeks ago. I went to the club and picked up 3 good looking clones of Barneys farm LSD. The space i am using is approximately 4 feet wide, almost 2 deep and 6 tall. But I will not be using all of this vertical space. I have one 150w HPS and 4 32w cfls. lighting is 18/6, soil is ffof witha good mix of seed starter (makes a pretty good mix) The 3 plants have a screen over them and it looks to be at LEAST 50% full, most likely more so I am planning on switching to 12/12 at the end of this week. I will get pictures of the set up and plants up soon when i can figure it out. They look strong and are growing well. I currently dont have any worries and things are growing great.

2. Thought i'd actually update my journal and get it started if anyone cares. Im now 12 days into 12/12. The picture was taken a few minutes ago. They seem to be doing well. let me know what you think. A couple of pistols are starting to shoot out, when do you think buds will start to show? Again, this is my first grow so anything you have for me helps.

Attached Files:

3. ok, well so far nobody seems to care about this post, but im going to throw up some more pics in hopes that someone will tune in. This is my first grow, please someone let me know how im doing. Ok, anyways, they are almost 3 weeks into 12/12, It's getting pretty bushy in my grow space and looking good to me. There isnt any smell at all, is this normal? when will it start to smell? Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy the new pics. the one of all three is a little older than the two up close.

Attached Files:

4. I hate it when no one comments on my posts lol. Looks great man! +Rep

5. Lookin real nice man! How is your light setup treating you? I'm doing my first grow right now, and I'm debating stepping it up next time around; Maybe keep my current box for a Mother or two, or use it for vegging a bit. If I did that, Id have an Armoir setup goin. Not sure yet. Your plants look really healthy and filled out! It's sad when people don't comment on grows :(

How are you liking the scrog method sofar?

I'll deff be following this one. :wave:

6. Thanks man. My light setup it definitely serving me well for this size grow, all the plants seem to get plenty of light. And i am definitely liking the scrog method so far. I'm not really sure of i trained them the best i could have under the net but it's working out and there are a lot of bud sites. I just trimmed off a couple of leaves under the net that were no longer serving any purpose. If i hadn't scrogged i think my plants would be a nuisance in my space. Well for now im just sitting back and watching. :bongin:

7. well in two days it will be 4 weeks from the start of 12/12. The three girls are looking pretty good in my opinion. Here are some pictures to enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

8. #8 LD100, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    lookin real good man!! Sounds like scrog might be a candidate for my next grow...we'll see. My plants are right around the same stage as yours right now, only mine are lst'd and super short :p Is it just me, or are these plants friggin beautiful?

9. Ok, The girls are right around 5 weeks i believe. I had to be out of town for a week for thanksgiving so they missed a watering for an extra couple of days, They were droopy and a few spider mites had moved in but that is all taken care of now. I've been home a day and have them back to normal. They are looking good and are really starting to fatten up. These buds are so frosty and beautiful. It's amazing how for these plants have come. Here are some bud pics, enjoy. :bongin:

Attached Files:

10. Looks good man! They seem to be filling out nicely. Can't wait to see more pics as they expand out.

11. Wow this grow looks great. I am about 5 weeks behind you( still in Veg) but this journal has helped pave the way for my own set up. I now have an idea of what and how they will grow under the scrog, thanks and happy growing ill be tuned in

12. Thanks for the support guys. I'm still dealing with eliminating the spider mites that moved in when the plant was weakened a few days ago. I've been using a homemade tobacco and water spray that seems to be keeping the issue under control for now. I'm going to keep this up and hope that the problem is gone soon. Other than that the plants look great today. I cant wait to see them fatten up more!

13. ok, time for an update. They look good and seem to be getting heavier and doing alright. 2 more weeks for these girls to grow. Here are some pictures, enjoy.

Attached Files:

14. :eek:Wow man, how did I miss this one :confused::mad:;). I love the small lamp grows (anything under 400watts) b/c it seems everyone on here has a 400watt or bigger and its nice to see what the little guys are pulling in :cool::cool:. Those buds are looking great man, especially for your first grow and only a 150watt, def deserve a +rep, sorry it doesnt count :(, I hate the rep system here:mad:. I will be watching this for sure man, keep it up all looks nice and green, take care :).

15. thanks man. I'm really happy with how this grow has gone, i cant wait to see how the buds bulk up in the last coupe of weeks. Then it's chop time for them and vacation time for me while they dry :cool::bongin:

16. Damn dude! Your buds are coming along very nicely. Usually when you dont get any replies it just means your doing a kick ass job. +R for the purrty plants

17. Well i woke up this morning and peeked in on the girls. They looked good. The buds are getting prettier every single day. They are only just now, this close to the end, starting to noticeably smell. But not outside of my bedroom so that's ok, i kind of enjoy it. I'll check on them again later and maybe take a few new pictures. Until then, let me know if there is anything i could improve on for my next grow. Thanks :smoke:

18. Groovy grow dude, I just love Barney's LSD I think it is their best strain so far. I grew LSD when it first came out but not under a screen, they look awesome under there.

19. nice grow usual suspect. I think i had actually come across this before when i was researching and teaching myself to grow. Your plants made me wonder what my babies would look like if i had a bigger light! I think they look good for 150w though, i just cant wait to upgrade a little for my next go round.