First grow, lots of problems, one might be a male and i topped but its not growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gregmagnu, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I topped them like a week or more ago and they haven't growed back. I've beenwatering with bottled water but lately just sink water. No nutes except once or twice. What happens if the main stem I topped doesnt come back?
    I think I saw a male theres two sets of these, idk they look like a set of leaves but kindof round. Help me finish my grow with good tips on what to do. Thanks for your info.

Attached Files:

2. Hey man it looks like you're having some issues with water. I ran into this my first round and it destroyed my whole garden! I would recommend reading this post here as it will help a lot with the issues you're having.
    Another detrimental is your pH and your water PPMs, you might want to read up on that as well.

3. The one you cut will not grow back. Instead it branched into 2 and started growing out. Just what it's supposed to do. May try flushing with purified water. How's your drainage