First Grow, Lots of Pics!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rhcp8807, Aug 25, 2009.

1. First (successful) grow operation, tell me what looks good and what I could change please, any criticism is appreciated. (Short bush-type plant is Bubblegum, Tall 2 headed monster is G-13 Thai Super Skunk, and the LST trained one Kali Mist I'm pretty sure).

Attached Files:

2. Sorry for the pic quality, I took all of these with my cell phone.

3. Looks good. What kind of lighting did you use? I noticed you LSTed a bit.

4. During veg I used some MH and some fluorescent (didn't have a big enough MH), and for flowering I'm using a 400W HPS.

5. how tall did your LST plant get?

6. First it was contained completely in a bucket, but once flowering started I obviously had to cut her out of there and she started filling out nicely.

Attached Files:

7. Looks good - keep it up. ;)

8. I've got a question, because the G-13 is so big and has so many leaves should I cut some of the bigger fan leaves off to get more light to the bud sites? I seem to get different answers everywhere I look about cutting fan leaves off.

9. i say dont cut them...buds grow from the FAN leaves receiving light and generating energy to the buds...the buds dont grow from direct light..your plants look really good bro...if anything you can tie your fan leaves to its main stem...

10. looks amazing bro:hello:

11. Now I know asking about yield is a dumb question, but assuming these guys stay healthy what could I expect to yield? My very first grow died a couple weeks into flowering so I'm pretty clueless. 3 Oz? 5 Oz? 7 Oz? I'll be uploading some more recent pics soon so hold tight.

12. Nothing noticeably different on the G13 yet, but the Bubblegum is showing some serious trichrome production and about 20% of the hairs on the Kali Mist are turning amber.

Attached Files: