First grow, looking for any advice from stealth growers

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ak47hybrid, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Date of germination: Nov 4

After i got them in rockwool cubes, i aborted my original plan of ebb n flow after i discovered bubbleponics, which im so glad i did---easier than feedin my dog!!!!

I know this is for grow logs, so ill go ahead and fill you in, and hopefully any stealth or micro growers happen across it.

These are my two remaining Bubblelicious girls from Nirvana.

These first pics are from weeks 5-6:

Attached Files:

2. And here is Jan 16

Here is the new cab i built 40" high 24" deep 32" wide
    The box is on casters and made of 2x4s, plywood, with plywood doors. Ive got some walnut veneer to put up on the sides to eventually make it superstealthy.
    Ive got a 6" centrifugal inline fan on the way, which ill be mounting in the floor, which ill have a makeshift carbon activated filter affixed to ( probably 18 inches high). Ive got a 92 cfm fan which will also be on the floor for my inlet. Other than that ive got 2 more 92 cfm fans that'll be blowing directly on the plants.

ive also got a 150 watt hps setup on its way. the only plants i will be flowering in this cab will be clones. my buddy is accomodating these two milfs for me so i can get a small SOG going.

Questions: assuming my reservoir will be 6" deep, and my hps is probably no more than 10" thick, will this cab provide enough space to maintain a SHORT sog throughout harvest. I plan on flowering the cuttings quick as they develop an adequate root system. These are my first attempts at both cloning and sog'ing, so i have no idea what to expect in terms of rate of growth and lateral growth.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      843.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      542.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg