First grow ... longtime reader ... 37 days in

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by bigbagsofkush, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Hello gc...

Been a browser of these forums for many years and finally have my first grow going, and big is she growing strong. Excited to show my work to like minded peeps

[​IMG]

Quick over view of what she's in:
    - 30w X 18l X 36h (units are inches) grow tent
    - 3 gallon plastic bin (needed a shallow yet wide pot, drilled many holes on bottom and sides and duct taped the sides to block light)
    - Fox Farms Ocean Forest (definitely pretty hot soil but the genetics I got have nooooo problem with the nutes so far)
    -300 watt equivalent (210 watt actual) full spectrum dimmable LED from eBay
    - 4 inch intake fan with exterior sucking to prevent light leaks
    - 6 inch exhaust fan with 347 CFM carbon filter attached outside the tent and exterior ducting to prevent light leaks
    - temps range from 65 on a cold night to 80 in the summer days of New England but they've been ranging from 70-75 in the tent in the past weeks
    - humidity has naturally been high will potentially need small dehumidifier for flowering

I gave her a topping 2 weeks ago which would be at day 23 from sprout, the growth is clearly in and so maybe I FIMed instead? Have been LSTing with garden spikes in the soil keeping her branches low but boy is this plant a dense bush already. Strain is a cross between sour diesel, jack herer, northern lights, and a secret white strain.... local fem seeds

Aside from alllllll that's hope that's a solid intro lol peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. That plant is bursting with health,well done!

• Like Like x 1