First grow, light suggestions please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mecanismo420lov, Jul 15, 2005.

1. I'm gona start my first grow in about 2 to 3 weeks, and I'm looking for some unexpensive good lights to start out with. Does anyone know which ones I should get? how many for 10 plants?

Thanks!

2. Unexpensive is very relative wouldnt you say? the range is like $20-$500. What did you have in mind? let me know and pm some info :) -T.Bug

3. hmm, i was thinking around the $150 margin, I'm just growing for personal use as of now. 10 plants, since 10 seeds are in a pack and all females so I don't have to worry about males. If anyone has some info it'll be appreciated.

Thanks T. Bug

4. You talking about feminized seeds? ive heard bad stuff about those, like only a few sprout so you might as well get normal seeds and just get rid of all the males. normal seeds cost less too.

5. Shit, really?
    Then fuck it, I'll get the regular ones nad get rid of the males while pre-flowering

Thanks Emory

6. damn that's pretty shitty...
    those are some good looking lil blueberry nuggets he gots there too!

7. Check out this pdf fileI attached it contains some good lighting info

Attached Files:

8. I bought 10 fem seeds from nirvana seedbank and got 10 female plants. 100%

a few didnt make it till the end simply cuz im a noob. Other than that I think it was worth the cash for fem seeds.

9. I'm curious, was anyone able to open that pdf file? If so, cool! I got that info from a membership website that has lots of good stuff. :) -T.Bug