First Grow Journal - 40 Days From Sprout, 8 Days after 12/12 Flip! Still no preflowers?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kadardes, Feb 15, 2019.

1. #1 Kadardes, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2019

2. #2 Kadardes, Feb 16, 2019
    Should I be worried?

3. The other plants seem fine, the edges on the leaves for this plant though seem burnt almost, they're crispy. They've all been getting the same nutrients and everything so I'm stumped!

4. #4 Kadardes, Feb 16, 2019
    I think the temps and relative humidity is okay, what do you guys think?

5. I think you’re fine doesnt look like nute burn or anything maybe just to be safe run your liquid nutes at half strength next couple waterings. If i was to guess id say maybe ph was slightly off but look pretty good to me. If your leafs feel dry and paper like could be under-watering. Foliars are always good i like using aloe vera solution as a foliar spray. Remember a lot of minor issues will sort themselves out try not to panic or do too much. Its easy to turn minor discoloration into more serious issue by doing too much

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. It's not letting me submit my response! Weird!

7. hmm.png
    I don't know why it wouldn't let me post that!

8. I agree with calcium issue, but I wouldn't stress it yet. Those leaves shrivel up and fall off naturally early anyway. It does however give you a glimpse into future issues that may arise. Just keep an eye on the main leaves.

9. Will do! I will update with pictures tomorrow. It seems for now that the discoloration is not spreading but where it was already has continued to wilt and turn more brown. Aside from one small dot on one of the other plants where I think I splashed nutes, they all appear to be healthy with no other issues. I know that I splashed some onto this plant too, I wonder if that could've caused light burn?

10. #11 Kadardes, Feb 17, 2019

11. #12 Kadardes, Feb 21, 2019

12. why are you flushing?

don't unless there is an issue that needs resolving

here's some good reading on the subject for coco growers

Fertilizers & Water

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. #14 Kadardes, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    That website is actually the reason I decided to flush for a day. I was giving the plants full strength nutes according to the fox farms trio schedule that I've been using, [​IMG]
    That website though said that most of the times growers following this type of schedule would find their plants being burned because they weren't monitoring the EC (which I wasn't) I just received an EC/TDS meter today though!

14. your plants don't look burnt at all

tips will start to burn/turn brown or white

.... or, the tip will hook down, just the first inch or so

i see neither

i'd just carry on and monitor the situation

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You're gonna ruin that rug they're on. You should get something to put under them that won't allow the water to seep through bags to the rug.

I agree with LoneGardener. They look fine.

16. I put them on the rug just for 2 mins to take pics, right before they were watered. The bottoms were pretty much dry! I have a tarp down in my grow space and I water each plant in a tilted tray to catch the runoff.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 Kadardes, Feb 25, 2019
    Quick update! Upgraded to a new LED with "2000w"

18. #19 Kadardes, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    EDIT: I still don't know how to post links apparently, sorry...

19. amazon.com/gp/product/B07GBBTB86/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure why I have such trouble posting links! Sorry!