First grow journal - NYC Diesel [Curing]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dankmass, Jul 29, 2017.

1. What he said lol but i would recommend 5.8-6.8 optimal 6.2-6.5

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. With a 6.0 (if you refer to the chart) you could possibly have phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium deficiency so 6.2 is as low as i usually get

3. Just put my scrog in, is it too high? It's 8 inches above the medium. I'm going to veg for at least another week so I should fill up a bit more of the screen. Then once I switch to 12/12 and the stretch starts, I will start tucking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First grow journal

4. That's a perfect height even if you would of put it at 6" would of been fine but tahts perfect. Now just fill her up good and once shes filled flip her :)

5. Thanks! But what If she doesn't grow up much more until I flip? I won't really be able to fill the screen

First grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scrog is filling in nicely! I'm guessing a few more days til I flip, can't wait

[​IMG]

First grow journal

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Looks great question is how big do you want her to get lol ucan expect double to triple her current size when done and ready to harvest

First grow ever!

8. Well the scrog will limit the height, so I will keep tucking when the stretch starts

First grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would fill the scrog screen with the canopy and then flip, for better yeild.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. This is a sativa, so won't I run out of space once the stretch starts if I fill the screen now?

First grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lights switched to 12/12! The stretch is coming... I hope I don't run out of space to tuck

First grow journal

12. Holy shit the stretch is real! Already! How do I find space to tuck the branches once I reach the edge of the screen?

[​IMG]

After tuck

[​IMG]

First grow journal