First grow & journal (autoflower)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dreww, Jan 18, 2013.

1. #1 Dreww, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Hi,

My name is dreww and this is my first proper grow.
    I am a newbie to this so i guess that i am going to mess up some where down the line, i have done a lot of research so im hoping that does help.

I have decided on two different fem seeds -

- Auto #1
    - Auto Hobbit

Equipment & soil - nutes -

- 250w cfl
    - Reflector
    - Humidity/temperature meter
    - 5l pots
    - Biobizz all-mix
    - Bio-Grow
    - Bio-Bloom
    - Biobizz topmax
    - Extra perlite
    - Fans

The auto #1 is 12 days old from seed, and the hobbit is 4 days old from seed.

The leaves on the #1 are looking dry on the ends, i think its because i have misted the room a few times and the lights are on 24/0, but that wont happen again.

I do hope i get something out of this but im not getting my hopes up, i would love to hear what people have to say and get some advice.

Peace & love guys :)

Attached Files:

2. So the plants are getting on now and i thought that i would update this and put a few more pics on. :)

The auto#1 is currently 14 days old from seed, and the hobbits are 5&6 days old from seed.

Are the leaves ok on the #1?, I somehow managed to rip the leaf on the right with one of my bottles. :/

Attached Files:

3. Suuuuppp, i have a day off due to the bad snow, so decided to get blazed and update on my babys.

The auto #1at 16 days from seed & the hobbits are 6&7 days old from seed.

Im due to feed the #1 so bio-grow tomorrow, can anyone give me advice on how much i should feed?

Thankss :)

Attached Files:

4. Just a quick update to show the progression.

The auto #1 is at the end of day 18, and the hobbits are Day 9&10 (I didn't take a pic of the younger one)

Attached Files:

5. Just another quick update.

The #1 is at the end of day 20 and the hobbits are at day 11&12.

The younger hobbit is quite a bit behind the other one, i think this was due to the lack of light she was getting compared to the older, hopefully it should pick up now its been properly sorted.

Attached Files:

6. And another update.

The auto#1 is at day 22 and the hobbits are at days 13&14.

The auto#1 got her first pistil :D

Attached Files:

7. Is she close to flowering?, just i can't tell hahaha

8. Another update at the end of day 24 for the auto#1 and days 15&16 for the hobbits.

Are they pre flowers??

Attached Files:

9. Bump :) wanna see how it goes. I dunno about the when flower part.

10. No problem dude :)

11. She's started to flower!:D

The auto#1 is at day day 27 and the hobbits are at days 18&19.

Attached Files:

12. Just another picture :)

Attached Files:

13. I got some auto seeds purple cheese auto's to start. Hope they look like yours as the grow :)

14. Thanks man!, they were in my choice of seeds to grow, Good luck with it dude.

15. Whats up guys, another update.

Well everything seems to be going along fine, The auto #1 is at day 36 and the hobbits are at days 26&27.

Im going to start updating from every monday and thursday.

Peaceee.

Attached Files:

16. Well i have not updated in a while but i though i would throw a few pics on here.

The auto #1 is at day 59 and im not too sure on the hobbits, the auto #1 smells so good like lemons :p, you have to be really close though, i have had no problems at all with smell throughout the entire grow and i cant wait to harvest my oldest girl.

Attached Files:

17. Can anyone give me a rough number of days that are left before harvest, the company say its a 60-70 day strain.

Decided to go on a t break until she is ready to smoke :)

18. i wish mine would hurry up and look like yours :D